What is sweeter than a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie? The answer is eating a double chocolate chip cookie skillet topped with your favorite ice cream. Whether you are making it for a movie night or just because you like cookies, this recipe will make your taste buds explode. That’s why I decided to share with you my recipe for a Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
Be prepared to enjoy one of life’s sweetest treasures.
- Two sticks of melted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- One tablespoon vanilla extract
- Two eggs
- One tablespoon of 2% milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- One teaspoon salt
- 2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Turn the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In one bowl, mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the melted butter, vanilla extract, eggs, and milk.
- Slowly pour the bowl with the liquids into the other bowl and stir.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Stir again.
- Put the mix in a skillet and flatten it out.
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes or into the crust is golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings, ice cream and syrups, and enjoy!
Let me know what y’all thought of the double chocolate chip cookie skillet.